Gulfport CRTC offers a variety of communication options to visiting units. Organizations requiring communication support to facilitate a training event must first contact the Base Scheduling Office via e-mail at MS.CRTC.MSCRTC.Scheduling.email@example.com, via commercial (COMM) phone line at (228) 214-6142 or Defense Switched Network (DSN) at 363-6142, to determine if desired training date(s) are available.
The Gulfport CRTC Communications work center facilitates the deployed training of Air National Guard (ANG) organizations with communication network infrastructure, equipment, and services. Outside of scheduled training events, communication support may be available to other authorized users. Direct specific questions to the Communications Office via COMM (228) 214-6069 or DSN 363-6069.
DUTY HOURS. Monday - Friday, 0700-1630. Communications support outside of duty hours is unavailable unless coordinated in advance.
INFRASTRUCTURE, EQUIPMENT, AND SERVICES AVAILABLE TO VISITING ORGANIZATIONS
INFRASTRUCTURE, EQUIPMENT, SERVICES NOT AVAILABLE TO VISITING ORGANIZATIONS
- Wireless commercial internet access in all dormitories and training facilities
- Wired commercial internet access and Sensitive but Unclassified Internet Protocol data service (NIPRnet) access in all training facilities
- Secret Internet Protocol Router data service (SIPRnet) rooms, terminals, and dedicated printers
- COMM and DSN telephone service in all dormitories and training facilities (Telephones pre-positioned and labeled with extension number)
- Ninety-seven Land Mobile Radios (LMRs) and eight URC-200 (V2) Line of Sight Transceivers with dedicated training frequencies
- Access to network printers in all training facilities
- Mass Notification (Giant Voice) system
- Portable Public Address (PA) system
- Audio Visual enhanced classrooms and auditoriums
- Detailed drawings of training facility layouts identifying local area network (LAN) drop locations
IMPORTANT PLANNING DEADLINES FOR VISITING ORGANIZATIONS
- Computers, monitors, speakers, mouse, and surge suppressors
- Secure telephone equipment
- Printers (other than network printers pre-positioned in training facilities)
- Cabling (CAT-5/6, HDMI, VGA, DVI, etc.)
- Portable projectors
- Mobile Wi-Fi Hotspot devices
- Fax machines
- Communications Request Worksheet. Visiting organizations will receive a Communications Request Worksheet to identify training event requirements. Return the worksheet no later than 10 business days prior to arriving.
- SIPRNet Access. Deploying organizations requiring SIPRNet access must submit a JPAS request to SMO code CRTCMS no later than 10 business days prior to arrival. Users must bring their SIPRNet token. Users that are not on the Air National Guard domain must submit a completed DD Form 2875 for SIPRNet account creation no later than 10 business days prior to arrival.
IMPORTANT PLANNING INFORMATION FOR CAMP SHELBY JOINT FORCES TRAINING CENTER
The Communications Office DOES NOT have LMRs or VHF frequencies authorized for use on Camp Shelby or its accompanying properties and ranges. Units requiring radios for use on Camp Shelby, or its accompanying properties and rangers, must obtain them from the Camp Shelby Installation Spectrum Manager (ISM). Please contact Camp Shelby ISM for further information by calling (601) 313-1918.